Thursday, February 21, 2008

How my partner has to be.


Since am in the ages of going to enter the next phase of life I had dreamt of how my partner has to be and even had funny discussions with my friends and colleagues. But no one was able to give a clear cut definition on how you have to live.

Thought everyone is learning lessons in life. So I went through googling to find out anyone has written like that. Found a good article. Our Relationship Making it Stronger

It answered most of my doubts. Hope it will be useful for you too. Waiting for the partner to implement :)

I believe that [everyone] is the keeper of a dream - and by tuning into one another's secret hopes, we can become better friends, better partners, better parents, and better lovers.
Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine, June 2003

No comments: