Monday, March 10, 2008

Wanna Freak yourself!

Last weekend when I was watching Star world, I came across a magic show - Mind freak by Criss Angels. To be frank and honest he will make you completely freaked out.
I saw the first of Criss angel's show when i was in US and the show was introduced to me by my room mate saying it will truly freak you out. Definitely it freaked me out completely that I became a fan of him. After that I have lost watching his shows due to our own rules of CAS.

When I again saw this show thought of introducing these guys amazing quality of making you believe that they are supernaturals.



The other guy who has this amazing power is David Blaine. When I saw his show of ripping his heart out, I was spellbound by the fact that how he could managed to do that.

Here is the video

There are some more guys who are truly creating their own world of magic.
1. David Copperfield
2. P.C Sorkar - He is considered the father of indian magic.
3. Gopinath Muthukad.

Heard that Houdini is the master craftsmen in this art. But we never had a chance to see his.
If you get a chance watch the movie "Prestige" you will definitely able to appreciate how much hardships they are putting for a few minute trick.

No comments: