Thursday, November 30, 2006

M.A.


One of my friends got degree in both Tamil and English. I was just boasting this to my friends that see how determined that guy was to get a degree in languages and was explaining about his temperament to achieve such distinction. While we were seriously discussing about this one of my friend told me that he too got such a degree. We were all perplexed as we had heard that the guy did his graduation in some other stream (Commerce).

Then one of my friends asked "Buddy! then you were supposed to have become a lecture in some college. Why you came into the IT field and making our lives miserable".

For that he replied "Did I say that I did graduation, my friends called me fondly M.A M.A (In tamil which means UNCLE) which is also a distinction right". After saying this he giggled.

We are still searching for that guy as he escaped from the clutches of our hands after this scene.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900), The Critic as Artist, 1891

No comments: