Saturday, April 19, 2008

Russian Stories for kids!


Since most of my friends are married and even have kids who has the capability to understand what their parents say, I thought of writing one about them.

Mostly kids love playing, singing rhymes and talkin to dolls and grandma's stories.

I dint had a much chance since i stayed away from my native. But the moment my parents take me to my native, i love every day stayin there. In fact once the trip comes to an end, i would even cry to my parents that am not coming back.

Those were the wonderful days in my life. Mostly the kids will love to hear stories from grandma since they will explain them with so much enthusiasm.

For those who want to tell the stories pl go through this link.

Russian Stories

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!