Monday, April 14, 2008

Stress Buster!


Last two weeks, life was thrown out of gear for me. Getting infected with chicken pox and bedridden for most of the times. Not able to move out of the room.

Further to that giving that pain to my dad who is now suffering in my native place. Why he got infected with that? The reason for showing the care and affection to me! Now he is feeling very sick not even able to go to nature's call since bleeding happens. So worsen the illness has become.

Sometimes the life gives you lot of pain and stress. How to bust the stress is more important.

My way used to be hearing music, drawing or watching movie (any crappy movie).

Some people throw whatever things they get to vent their stress or shout loud or cry or drink or smoke. The reason for the same and how to overcome is mentioned in the link. Hope it will be useful to some extent.

Stress Buster

No comments: