Saturday, November 03, 2007

Multitasking


Sometimes I used to say to my friends that I'm doing multitasking. Like chatting and working, listening to music and reading etc.

Recent times I have stopped that habit when I'm working. If a person asks question, I wont respond to them unless they repeat that question couple of times. This irritates them and finally they might even go to the extent of getting angry on me. When this repeatedly happened for a while, they began to understand and they started to kid me like I'm having a short term memory loss. They will repeat the incidents which were happening for a while and why they asked a question.

This is quite funny infact and as everyone will burst out laughter.

The fact is psychology attempts to say that "Multitasking is not good for your brain" See the attached links which attempts to tell that what I'm doing is correct.

CNN Article

Multitasking

No comments: