Monday, May 05, 2008

A different Blog!

Ever wonder a famous tycoon of Indian cinema will start a blog site to reach the millions of fans. I was caught by a surprise when I came to know about this from a newspaper. It mattered to me most since I want to know the percentage of addiction he has on the world of Web. I'm keeping your fingers crossed right. Ok I shall give few questionairre, make a guess.

1. He is the famous cine star of Indian cinema.
2. He had setup a production house with the starting letters of English alphabets.
3. His child married to one of the beautiful damsels in the world.
4. He anchored the famous quiz show in television which got the highest TRP rating in those times.

Still wondering who that guy is, It is none other than Mr. BIG B of Indian Cinema. Amitabh Bachan. Check out his cool web site to know more details.

AB

No comments: