Thursday, May 08, 2008

Young Entrepreneurs of Rising India!


When Thomas L. Friedman told that The World is Flat. I was wondered what made him to say that. I was overjoyed when the inspiration for that statement and to write a book on that, came from our own Mr.Nilekani. When he told that "the playing ground is being leveled". I said to myself, Indians are making waves in the world!

Hei! Do you know that there are many more Ambanis and Narayana Murthys, who are making waves and the interesting point to be noted is that they are younger than me. So thought of posting a blog about them coz they made me feel very humble as well as pride that they are Indian! They are infact really drawing a great inspiration to me. Hope you too will have a similar kind of experience!

1. Sarath Babu of Food King
2. Suhas Gopinath of Globals Inc.

After going through the above weblinks, I somehow got hooked to the monitor searched for more such persons. When I was searching for them, I stumbled upon a nice blog specifically written to show the world, about these guys who are creating waves. Hats off to the author, who is doing a wonderful job of spreading light. Entrepreneurs

No comments: