Thursday, August 09, 2007

Corporate Jokes.


This happened in real life.

My friend was a consultant and happened to be there at the customer site when the project go live was happening. As a part of sign off process he asked the Director of finance on how the project is going and how the product addresses their requirements.
For this Director told "Well my friend X, My COO asked me why we have not chosen this wonderful product even though it was in the market for more than 1o years". My friend 'X' got excited and told it is such a nice product and it has got lots and lots of features but i dont know why you didnt came across earlier. Can you tell me, what best feature in the product has impressed you?

Well,when we used our earlier product we used to get a turnaround of 30million but now it has gone 300 million. Can you ask someone to look into this issue and resolve this issue asap and get your ass out of this place immediately and dont waste my time and energy!!

My friend got totally stunned with this reply. Happy moment became a most embarassing moment in his life. Still laughs when he thinks about that.

No comments: